- Sat, Oct 15Indianapolis“When a child loses his parent, they are called an orphan. When a spouse loses her or his partner, they are called a widow or widower. When parents lose their child, there isn’t a word to describe them.” — President Reagan
- Sat, Nov 26Amazon Wishlist: https://a.co/jl3f4h1SBMOM is collecting white bonnets and white bath robes for our Halo & Wings Project. Gifted items can be purchased at https://a.co/jl3f4h1 and shipped to SBMOM or from your preferred retailer and shipped to PO Box 755, New Palestine, IN 46163. Drop-off locations are forthcoming.
- Tue, Apr 11Location is TBDBlack Maternal Health Awareness Week is held annually on April 11-17 during National Minority Health Awareness Month to raise awareness about health disparities impacting racial and ethnic minorities and encourage action toward dismantling systems of oppression.
- Wed, Jul 19Location is TBDJoin us for a fun-filled and educational Community Baby Shower. This shower will include games, music, giveaways, shopping, fellowship, car-seat safety assistance, and more. Please check back for details on how to donate baby supplies, serve as a vendor, or to volunteer.
- May 6, 2023New PalestineThis signature event includes family-inclusive activities while offering pregnant, postpartum, and parenting education, tips, giveaways, and incentives to moms. SBMOM acknowledges and affirms moms who lost a baby in pregnancy or infancy. Resources and prizes are available for Moms in Loss.
We Need Your Support Today!